Friday, October 9, 2009

October week one

Coming to a close so I thought I would update you all a little.

Last Saturday I wrestled as many of you already know for RCW in MD. I love these shows...The talent roster is fantastic and the shows are ran so well if you have not already checked it out give it a try...Anyways I found myself successful in my match vs. Daizee Haze and that is always a treat!!! Go me!!

The highlight of the night you ask????? Well it could have been meeting Tommy Dreamer, or scoring free coffee by hanging out near Claudio when a fan offered him Starbucks, or attempting to snap mare the guy who loves snap mares..but the real highlight was the shower afterward. This shower was so great..hot water and a full and steady stream of it! This excites me so much because I had a 4 hour drive home and not getting to shower after matches is one of the things I hate most about wrestling. So not only was I victorious but I was clean! Score and score!

The rest of the weekend was pretty uneventful besides Sunday night dinner at my favorite Italian restaurant..yum yum.

This week I started a new workout and it is pretty fantastic. I have three days of legs!! Yeah thats right THREE. The last few months I have had total body workouts so dedicating an entire session to legs has been killing me..in a good way. I also decided to change up my cardio a little are took the past two weeks off all my classes and just did interval training and some sprints at the track. It has been a fun little experiment but I really miss my kickboxing class so I think next week I will work that back in.

I am almost half way through the Mildred Burke book and it is so good I wish I was alive back then! I often feel I was born in the wrong era and this is just further proof.

This weekend, actually tomorrow I am heading out to Cleavland Ohio to compete for AIW. Wish me luck everyone..not on the match itself but actually staying up to make it to the match. Bell time is 9 PM that is my usual get ready for bed time. Should be interesting!

I guess thats all for now hope everyone has a happy and healthy weekend!

Sara

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you were born in the wrong era.. You were born for this era to keep women's wrestling alive.. And to keep the honor and tradition alive..

    As for enjoying the hot shower.. emm err.. I think I may need a cold shower myself after reading that

    ReplyDelete