Saturday, September 10, 2011

Week of work!

Man have I been busy...

 and I LOVE it! I have been working on lots of projects and picking up my cardio game. Needless to say I feel accomplished and motivated.

One project I've been working on was organizing my DVDs. I knew I had some great stuff but I didn't know the extent until now. I am so jealous of my collection.... I feel like a proud parent who's kid just went potty all on their own. I can not express enough how important it is for all wrestlers or people who want to be wrestlers to watch tapes. No, footage of yourself does not count!

I guess the other big thing you would be interested in is my return to JAPAN!

I am not sure how many of you frequent the SHIMMER message boards but as announced by the Shimmer Office "The Ninjas are going to Japan!!!" Mia Yim and Sara Del Rey will be there too.

It's about time I eat something so until we meet again loyal readers.

Peace!









No comments:

Post a Comment