Monday, August 1, 2011

What a weekend


So much can be said about the awesomeness that was this weekend but all I really want to say is Thank You.

I got to meet legends, catch up with old friends and made a few new ones.

I was fortunate enough to have a huge mob of people behind and believe and me and that support was overwhelming. I'm not sure I will ever have a moment like that again so thank you to those who came and supported live!

Thank you to  those that will support later today when CHIKARASAURAS REX comes out on DVD at  Smart Mark.

Sara

2 comments:

  1. DreDD: Man I hope after what happen I hope u make Claudio pay big time what a sore loser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, there is no one in wrestling easier to root for than you, Sara. All your hard work, dedication, and passion for wrestling does not go unnoticed by the fans.

    The best part of all this is, it only gets better from here. I think November 13 will be an even bigger day for you, and not just because its your birthday either! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete