Thursday, May 5, 2011

It’s been a busy week

Between training and trying to get all my regular workouts in before the weekend.

But I did find time for one of the greatest movie ever! What might that be you ask……

 

tangled

Oh yeah, it’s Tangled! Words can not explain to you how much I LOVED this flick.

I could go on and on but I’ll just say SEE IT!

Besides King of Trios that is still available at SMART MARK this is a definite must for your video library.

This weekend it is on the road again with ROH….Friday in Dearborn, Mi and Saturday Toronto, Ontario.

If you are in either area come see me and some of the greatest live wrestling around today!

 

Hope to see you, if not have a blessed weekend!

 

Sara

7 comments:

  1. WOOOOOW I meber seeing that once and your so right about that movie Sara, beautiful to watch think its mabe as better as Toy Story 3 was for a 100% awsome beautiful looking Disney movie came out to see. Did you buy it or just rent it from Netflix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, Woah, WOAH! Surely Despicable me get's a look in! That movie was THE BEST move of last year. Like, I almost got thrown out the theatre for laughing so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dread719: just got ur dvds in the mail today cant wait to watch em. also thanks for the autograph photo was'nt expecting that thank u.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After seeing a awsome movie you feel like buying it

    ReplyDelete
  5. speaking of KoT, sara, is it hard to stay in character as Darkness Crabtree makes his way into the ring?

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI SARA,

    HOW WAS DEARBORN, HOME OF THE FORD MOTOR COMPANY. I WAS AWAY FOR A WHILE AND I WAS WONDERING IF YOU HAD YOUR MATCH WITH MADISON RAYNE. TAKE CARE.

    ReplyDelete