Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sorry!

Gosh I am bad at this!

I really have been busy though...

Ever since my birthday it just seems as time has flown by. I can't believe Christmas is over and New Years is so soon. Oh 2009 you were good to me!!!!

Anyone else curious as to what 2010 will bring?

I still have a ton of projects I want to finish and hopefully the new year will bring wrestling so lets all keep our fingers crossed.

I know my first blog in over a month should be a bit more lengthy but I need to get to the gym before this energy wears off...I promise to have a better, longer and funnier blog out within the next two weeks complete with pictures!!!!!

Peace

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you are back.. I missed you. I sure hope you like your Christmas Gift its not much but least I could do for you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are back and well. Happy new year. Good luck in Bayonne on Jan 9.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ominous245,

    Thank you so so much for the wrestling shoes! I can not wait to show them off!

    ReplyDelete